Move In/Out Cleaning
Moving is hard so why take on the cleaning too?
We Make Moving Easier!
Moving is a big job! It’s one of the most stressful life events we go through and requires a tremendous amount of coordination and work. And don't forget, the cleaning you have to do.
Whether moving out of your old home or apartment or moving into your new home. Let us do that work for you! 2 Buckets Cleaning offers Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning Services, allowing you to focus on more important tasks.
Move Out Cleaning Services
Don’t let your deposit go! Landlords and housing managers can get very creative in finding ways to keep your money when you move out. As an experienced Boulder County cleaning service, 2 Buckets Cleaning pays attention to all those areas that are commonly left vulnerable to move-out fees. Leave your home or rental clean for its next occupants and keep your rental deposit.
Move In Cleaning Services
Everyone wants to move into a freshly clean and sanitized home. 2 Buckets Cleaning can ensure you get just that. We will wipe down all surfaces using a disinfectant to ensure all surfaces are germs and virus free. We'll even wash out the inside of cabinets and drawers. When you're ready to move in, the house will be ready for you to put things away.
Struggling with finding the perfect house-warming gift for the new home-owner? Surprise them with an afternoon to themselves AND a clean, sparkly house! Gift them one of our House Cleaning Gift Cards. It'll be their favorite gift ever.
Our Service Guarantee
You work hard for your money and we know it. Our cleaning technicians always strive to do a great job. But in the unlikely event we were to miss something, let us know within 24 hours and we will happily schedule a re-clean to come back and make it right. Our services are always backed with this service guarantee. Use our services with the confidence that we will stand behind everything we do!
An Important Note About Our Services
- It is presumed that the home will be in order and picked up so we can focus on what we do best!
- We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted with an extension duster, if accessible. We will not move furniture. We do our best to vacuum under furniture, though please note your furniture style may limit our accessibility.
- Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave. We try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
- For first-time clients, we require a cleaning deposit in order to confirm our professional maid services.
- Our work is Guaranteed! If you are not satisfied for any reason, call our office within 24 hours for a re-clean of the unsatisfactory areas – we do not offer refunds. If we missed a spot, we are happy to return and take care of it.